- Location: St Leonards Park
- Client: North Sydney Council
- Value: $1M
The Cunningham Pavilion building development was an exercise in retention and refurbishment of the original pavilion aesthetics and proportions, in particular as viewed from the oval.
Restored original brickwork (relaying and repointing), windows, verandahs and roof details.
Retained use as change rooms and sports facilities building.
Refurbishment and extension of the Cunningham Pavilion St Leonards Park for North Sydney Council. $1 Mill Construction.
- Commissioned for design development, tender documentation, coordination of all services and contract administration.
- Extension to existing c. 1940s cricket pavilion for new ablutions and Storage Block.
- The existing building is a contributory landmark to the heritage listed St Leonards Park.
- Restoration of the pavilion included reconstruction of the roof timber framing due to termite infestation,
- Complete reinstallation of plumbing and electrical fittings and fixtures throughout.
- New Ablutions and Storage wing in a modern contrast design.